Truck Bed Rack
The most functional, utilitarian, strongest truck bed rack available.
Prices include powder coat and shipping in the CONUS. Please choose "Ground Shipping" at checkout. Please email email@example.com for shipping outside this area.
Comes with all mounting hardware
-5/16" bolts, washers, and nylock nuts for components
-Bolts and channel nuts for utilitrack equipped vehicles
-bed rail clamps for non-utilitrack vehicles
-4 1/8" thick washers for use behind large slots in the supports to bolt on accessories (additional washers can be purchased in 10 packs.
All products are made to order in the US. There is *****APPROXIMATELY***** a 6-8 week lead time for fabricated parts but this is not a guaranteed date. We do as much as we can as quickly as we can without sacrificing quality. Please do not plan an install or a vacation based on the arrival of this product until you have the product in your possession.
**********BETA TEST INFORMATION**********
Thanks for your interest in the beta program for our upcoming modular bed rack offering.
Once we get the initial fitting done here and we think we're at a point where we think it's ready to ship and install I'll need an independent like yourself to take delivery and do an install and Provider feedback before we move to full production.
As a beta tester you will receive the latest revisions of of product but there is a chance some parts may need further development to reach the production level. If this is the case we will work with you and need you to work with us to resolve issues and make modifications to components to further the development of this product. Beta testing is where we work out any kinks and develop production methods and packaging techniques. If you receive components that need updates such updates will be performed and parts will be provided to you at no further cost.
As part of the program we will provide to you:
- All current beta level parts that have been through the prototype process and installed on a vehicle in our shop.
- Written and/or verbal directions on the install process. A rough draft level install guide may or may not be available.
- Component updates up to the production level of something you receive doesn't fit, holes don't line up, hardware is wrong, etc.
- Distributor level pricing. Which right now looks like this:
6, 8 or 10 cross refers to the number of cross bars in the assembly. More corss bars will provide more rigidity and more ability to mount accessories. There are provisions for up to 3 corss bars along the top and they can be bolted in facing in or out depending on your need.
The bed rail plate will be customized for Toyota (TRDPRO)/Nissan(PRO-4X) based on application.
- Pictures of the installation process.
- Feedback about the installation process - this will help us develop our install guide.
- Suggestions and comments on any rough draft install guide on omissions or clarifications.
- Pictures of fully installed product in the wild to be used on our website and/or social media.